Thursday, April 3, 2014

Art Journal Caravan 2014

This year I decided to join Art Journal Caravan. I'm interested in learning about digital journaling and thought this would be a good place to start. I've learned lots but still have not completed a digital page. The one good thing about AJC is that it doesn't have to be digital. Itinerary #1 was all about nature so I completed this page.

 
The flower was created using Cornflower stencil from The Crafters Workshop. I love using stencils because you can make it your own.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

  1. Karen,
    This is absolutely Gorgeous! Has to be my favorite yet!!! I can't believe all the stencils you used but sure glad you did- truly amazing canvas!! ps..how are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! LOVE that giant flower and the gorgeous background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz