Friday, January 31, 2014

Poppies will put them to sleep........

Well, they won't put you to sleep but every time I see a picture of poppies or use this stencil I think of that line from The Wizard of Oz.

My arm is still on the mend but it is feeling much better. I'm going to try to get into my art room this weekend.  I started this only after a few days I hurt my arm. It's not finished but I thought I would show it to you.

This is what I used; Stencils: TCW270 Poppies, TCW361 Tiny Circles, TCW228 Herringbone, 8x10 mixed media board, dictionary paper, and acrylic paints.

 
 

You can see the stencils and the other supplies used in the close ups below.

 
You see I let the paint bubble to add more texture.

 
I don't feel it's finished yet but it will great for a before and after post when its done.

 
Is it finished to you? Let me know your thoughts!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz