Sunday, January 12, 2014

Art Journal Page: Courage

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I spent most of mine in my art room and just worked on art journal pages. Trying new techniques and playing will all sorts of materials that I haven't touched in quite a while. I also found journal pages started but never finished so I thought I would just finish the page and move on. 


I found this quote and decided to use my own handwriting on my pages.


 
Finished Page -


Here is a close up of the flowers. I have a huge roll of paper that I cut pieces from to use underneath my projects when I'm spraying inks or paints.  They now are full of inks and paints so its time to start using them.

 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz