Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hope - Mixed Media Tag

This tag I was planning to take pictures of my process but the process took over and it didn't happen. This tag started out with a Tim Holtz stencil, acrylic paints, music paper, modeling paste, embossing powder for texture and a little dry glitter.

I love adding layers and layers to the tags. The manila tags hold up so well to lots of wet mediums. I'm into wings lately and I have been adding them here and there.  This one is a stencil I found in the $1 bins.

 
You can see all the texture on the tag is in this close up. I love using embossing power. It can give so much texture and the distress embossing powers add a crusty texture that I love.

 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz