Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thank You Stencil Aliens!

My stencils aliens always seem to talk me into buying more stencils but they do help me keep my mojo going. The last couple of days I've been working on projects here and there and they are all in stages. I'm either waiting for them to dry or I let them sit a couple of days to decide if they are finished or just don't have time after work to finish them.  This is when my mojo disappears and hides underneath all the stuff on my floor or table but my stencil aliens always seem to find him.

If you haven't used any stencils or have them and don't know what to do with them, just grab some paper, paint, inks, and just start making patterns on paper. It's amazing how your mojo shows up. After playing on scraps of paper with acrylic paints I found I was using only three colors and love it; gray, black and white. I decided to to this journal page.

 
Here is a close up of the bottom of the page. I found some glass beads and decided to add them in for some texture. I love the way they look. I will definitely be using them again.

 
What gets your mojo going again?
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz