Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Challenge: 12 Tags of Christmas: Week 1

Linda is again having her Christmas tag challenge on her blog,  The Funkie Junkie. Of course I'm behind. She is on week 7 and I just finished week one. I'm hoping to be all caught up by the end of the weekend.

This is how the challenge works. Linda creates a tag and you find something about her tag that inspires you to create a tag, card, scrapbook page, tree ornament, etc.  Week one is all about chalk and for me I decided that I loved the idea was black and white so I created a tag.

 
I used a black tag, die cut snowflakes border (Memory Box Die), punched tiny circles and used the snowflake from Tim Holtz stamp set, Christmas Blueprints. You can buy this stamp set in Linda's boutique, The Funkie Junkie Boutique. I really love the black and white. I may do something like this for Christmas cards.
 
Head on over to Linda's blog and join in on the challenge.
The link to each week's tag is located on the
top right hand side on her blog. 
You can get all the supplies you need in Linda's Funkie Junkie Boutique
You have until December 22nd to post all your creations.
One down, 11 more to go!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to another year of the 12 Tags of Christmas Funkie Junkie Style! Great to have you playing with me again this year, Karen! Your chalkboard tag is fabulous! I love the way it looks with the blueprint stamp and that great snowflake die cut border! I'm loving the chalkboard look this season too. Thanks so much for joining in. Looking forward to your next entries too!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz