Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Collage: A Mom's Journal

I have one journal that I don't share here but I have one collage page to show you. This journal is from Michael's Crafts. They have their own version and this one is black and white. The pages already have backgrounds and you just had what you want. The paper is pretty thick and you do use them with wet or dry mediums.

In this journal I use my daughter's eyes. Its all about me as a mom and I wanted to use my daughter in it in some way.  Here eyes are perfect. I found a great picture of her and in Photoshop Essentials changed it to look like a pencil drawing, then cropped it to see her eyes only.  I adore this page. I don't know why.

 
 
Here is a close up.



All the bits and pieces are from my box of bits and the "20 tab" doesn't represent her age it was just another pop of color.

I'm linking this to Julie's Art Journal Every Day!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz