Saturday, March 23, 2013

Self Pity

Let me tell you tax season is flying by fast. I can't believe it's almost the end of March. I  had a little time over last weekend and while cleaning my art room I found some cardboard cut into squares about 6x6.  Here is what I created.

 
Cardboard takes paint very well and lots of it. I couldn't tell you how many times I painted it to see what color I wanted to use.  The flowers are made form a Tim Holtz die; the butterfly is cut from on of his papers; acrylic paints and the quote.
 
Thank you so much for stopping!
 

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love the look of the cardboard. I love the quote too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I love the colors & texture & quote - everything.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz