Tuesday, May 3, 2011

MOJO MONDAY#189

Salutations!  I made another card for Mojo Monday.  I love the paper Stella and Rose from My Minds Eye. The colors are wonderful. I think this will be the first time where I use every single piece of paper in the pack!


Supplies:
Paper: Stella and Rose from My Minds Eye and black carstock
Black Crystal
Metal label frame I found in my stash
The yellow flower I made myself with an apple paper punch

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Go Create and Be Extraordinary


4 comments:

  1. Such a fun card. I love these papers, too! And that metal frame is so cool. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really love this one Karenliz, it's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card - especially the flower. I never would have thought of an apple punch - so I learned something new today, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, I love this card! I love the colors and the black accents, and the layout. I see 4 different papers, but they all go together very well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz