Thursday, May 26, 2011

MOJO Monday #192

Salutations!  I've been in my craft room a lot this week. I started playing with inks on Sunday and I haven't been able to stop. I made this card for Mojo Monday's challenge this week.


I seem to be using a lot of orange lately which isn't like me.  For some reason my hands go right for the orange ink pad.  I made the larger background with a swirls template and distress inks. The background for the flowers was also made with distress inks but I rubbed the inks on my craft sheet and sprayed with water.

Supplies:  DCWV citrus paper pack, distress inks in spiced marmalade, peeled paint, broken china, worn lipstick, jet black archival ink, glossy accents, copic sketch marker YG63, Outlines Rubber Stamp called Flowerful 2, blue card stock, white bristol board, pink flower embellishment, plastic canvas cord in blue. 

That's it for now. Time to clean up all the ink on my table before I start anything else.

Thanks for stopping by!
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!

2 comments:

  1. I love your watercolor effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Karen. Love the way you did the background for the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz