Sunday, May 22, 2011

Create, Dream, Inspire!

Salutations!  I have had one of those weeks where whatever I create ends up in the trash. After being away, I've had a hard time getting in the creative spirit!  I decided to just stop what I'm doing and just play in ink. I love distress inks and tags so I decided to make some backgrounds and see what happens next.  This tag I made with three inchies. I thought since my last post was all about inchies that I would include them on a project.


Supplies: Manila tag; Stamps: Birds by Crestwood Studio, Flourishes Inchies by Inkadinkado, Bliss by Stampin Up, For the Birds by Fiskas; Distress Inks in worn lipstick, spun sugar, and fired brick; Antique brad by Stampin Up; ribbons from stash.

Thats it for now. I just got my mojo back and I don't want to stop now. I will post another fun size sometime this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty KarenLiz! It is nice to know I wasn't the only one in a creative slump. The worst part for me was the projects I messed up on were not original ideas of mine. I was trying to follow directions to make them. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz