Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Friends ATC

Salutations! Going through my scraps I found this ATC that I put through the Big Shot with Tim Holtz Texture Fades called Cracked. I had already added distress ink to the ATC so I thought I would add more of the bits and pieces from the Lost & Found paper stash. I love the old photos in the paper. They are so much fun to use. The word, Friends, are letters I typed and cut out and added vintage photo distressed ink.


A quick post for now. I'm trying to design my daughter's graduation card and having a hard time deciding what I'm going to do. You know when you have so many ideas going through your head and nothing is coming out right?  This happens to me a lot lately. I go sit in my craft room and my head says one thing but my hands just can't make it work that way. Very frustrating!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz