Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Finding Art: Chicago 2018

Hello! Can you believe it's September???? My favorite season is summer and its so short. It seems like it's only 8 weeks and the rest of the year it's cold.  Today is another edition of Finding Art. I visited my daughter in Chicago and I always find art.

First are these lights in a grocery store.


This a door to a school with this horse sculpture next to it.



My daughter has a child care job in a church on Sundays. This is a picture of their table cloth that I used an photo app.  Looks like a cool piece of street art.


Always look down you never know what you may find.



Wine bottles are always inspirational.


We went to the Lincoln Park Zoo. Animals Nature's art.


We went a little late and it was hot so there weren't very many animals out. We did hit each animal in perfect timing for afternoon feeding so that was fun to watch.

I didn't take very many pictures but I love the Zebra's stripes and the next animal was pretty weird looking.



In the gorilla house they were inside and out. This Silverback gorilla was just sitting there watching us. It's hard to take a good picture with the glare of the glass. You can see the dirty glass and the reflecting of a light. I decided to use it in a camera app and have some fun.




That's it for today's post. I hope you enjoyed this edition of Find Art.


Remember .. look up, look down, look all around, Art is every where!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy your 'found art' when you're out toodling around, and this is no exception. What a great post!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz