Tuesday, August 21, 2018

A Beautiful Bouquet

Today I'm sharing a Design Team project for The Crafters Workshop. August 1 starts with the new design team and new stencils.  Make you check out all the TCW new team and their creations!

I created an easy piece of art using TCW823 Rose Bouquet and TCW Light & Fluffy Modeling Paste.

The best part about TCW's Light & Fluffy Modeling Paste is that you can let it dry, add water with a brush and add a touch of paint and it will spread through the paste. I usually use high flow acrylics or add water to paint for this technique. I wouldn't wait a few days to do it. I've found the longer it sits it no longer reacts with water very well.

You can see the whole tutorial HERE.


The Crafter’s Workshop provided me with stencils and mediums to create this project.
The opinions I share are solely my own because I do love to use them.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to head over the The Crafters Workshop Blog to check out what the rest of the Design Team created!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful bouquet, Karenliz - I just love all that pop of colour on the dark background. Impact, plus!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz