Tuesday, August 14, 2018

I'm Creating a Semi-Transparent Art Journal

Hi Everyone! I have all these plastic pages sitting around so I decided to create one big art journal with them. These are covers to a booklet that we give out to clients at work. When they are scanned the covers are ripped off and thrown away.  I decided to keep them all.

The plastic has a lightly frosted side but you can still through it. Here is an art journal page I create for a Design Team post for The Crafters Workshop.  You can see the entire post HERE.


The stencil I used is called TCW779 Wild Roses. The stencil is so beautiful but I only wanted to use the roses.  In this situation all I used was painters tape. It's a great way to only use part of the stencil design.
 
 
That's it for today!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

  1. A very interesting and creative use of the plastic Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, Karenliz - I've quite a few of the same type of thing, but never thought to incorporate them this way (although I've used them to create my own stencils). You are brilliant, and this is just lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz