Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Altered Picture Frame - Easy Peasy!


You walk into your local craft store and say you are only going to buy one thing BUT you walk out with ten things.

Happen to you? Yup, walked into the store to get a stretched canvas and walked out with four of these frames at 75% off. All the home décor items have this distressed antiqued look but I'm more of a contemporary person. What I loved about these frames were the metal flowers and that they are attached with screws.


 
The flowers are painted gray, distressed and dimensional.
So what did I do with them.......


 
 
Screwed off the flowers and painted them metallic silver and the wood frame I painted black.  I think I like this much better.
 


Now to find some photographs!
 
Thank so much for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. Well of course you went with Black! Your favorite color!!
    Very modern! Liking this look way better than the hap hazard distressed look they had! Well done!
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your take much better, Karenliz - good eye to see the potential in those frames, and a wonderful deal to boot!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz