Friday, September 29, 2017

Unfinished Projects: Art Journal --- Wanderlust

Hi Everyone!
I've been working in my art journals lately. Working, going to the gym and getting home around 8PM cuts time away from the art. I have found that I'm reaching for started journal pages, canvas, and collage projects and trying to finish them.
 
This art journal spread was a page I used for left over paint and modeling paste.  Here the left over modeling paste through the Wanderlust stencil was a great start and with new eye I finished it.
 
The Crafter’s Workshop provided me with stencils and mediums to create this project.
The opinions I share are solely my own because I do love to use them.


I used Faber-Castell Gelatos to add color to the background by using my fingers. Using the Wild Blooms stencil I added the flowers with white paint first. When it dried, I added TCW Heavy Body Paint to add more color. I used the white paint first so the colors stay true and don't mix with the Gelatos.


I used my alpha stamp set to add the words "Life is an" to complete the journal page.


I think I may be on a roll with using unfinished projects. I actually have a closet full of them. How many unfinished projects do you have?
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Karen! I really love those petite flowers, hey remind me of Forget Me Nots! Keep up the unfinished! LOL
    hugs,Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pages! Such a great mix of color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz