Friday, January 6, 2017

Welcome 2017! My thoughts, My Art, My Babble

Happy New Year!
My parents always said as you get older the years go by faster. Boy, were they right!
 

Don't wish your days away!

#2016BestNine - Instagram


For 2017 I want to keep things simple, not think too much, not make myself crazy trying to get things done.   I decided for the most part I will post on my blog on Friday, just one day a week. There will always to times where I will post on another day especially for design team responsibilities, challenges joined, etc.

If you noticed, I updated my blog so it's minimal and clean. It needs a few more tweaks but I loving the way it looks.

I need to keep it simple.

In between blog posts I will be posting on the fly with Facebook and Instagram. You can see the links in the top right-hand corner of this blog.  The blog will have step outs of the art and maybe even videos!

I'm exciting to see where my art will go this year and that includes my photography too.  I'm hoping by keeping it simple that this year will be a fantastic year.

Happy New Year!
I hope you have a happy, healthy and creative one!







1 comment:

  1. Fabulous 9 to pick!! Still love those waterlilies! They just POP! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz