Friday, January 20, 2017

Happy Endings Brave Beginnings: An Art Journal Page

Today I have an art journal page to share.
It all started with a napkin.

In my small Dylusions art journal, I added scrap paper to the bottom of the page.


I added white and blue acrylic paint to the page and sprayed it with a little water. I used gel medium to add the poppies which are from the napkin.


I added extra paint to here and there on the poppies and a few rubber stamps to the page with archival ink.
Here is the finished page.



I forgot how much I love using napkins. I may be searching for more.

Starting January 21st check out The Crafters Workshop blog and my blog you will see a brand new stencil for 2017. I've shown sneak peaks here, Instagram and Facebook but now I have permission to start using them.

Also follow The Crafters Workshop Facebook page for updates during this weekend from CHA Creativation for all the new stencils.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz