Sunday, October 9, 2016

The Crafter's Workshop has Mixed Media Goodies!!!

Hi Everyone!
The Crafter's Workshop has new Mixed Media Mediums and they are lots of fun to work with.



I used the gel for an image transfer. I printed out my photo of a ferris wheel, added gel medium to my canvas and adhered the photo. When it was dry, I sprayed it with water and gently rubbed off the paper.


Although the gel medium is gloss it doesn't come through that way with the image transfer.


You can also use it as glue. Its what I used to attached the birds.

You can see more uses for the gel medium by reading my post on The Crafter's Workshop Blog.

Here is the finished piece.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget to checkout more uses for the gel medium by clicking HERE!

The Crafter's Workshop provided me with stencils and mediums to create this project.
The opinions I share are solely my own because I do love to use them.




1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz