Monday, October 24, 2016

FINALLY Framing My Art!

Hi Everyone!
 
Now that my back is feeling a little better, I've been trying to frame some of my art work.
 
Here is the first one.
I will be sharing three all together.
This one is my favorite.
 
 
 
 
I love the colors, textures and the pop of white.
It's created on mixed media paper, acrylic paints, mark making tools, and I used a brayer.
 
Looking at my Instagram account I did use on TCW stencil called Oblong.
 
Wonder what this would look like in a larger size?
 
The Crafter's Workshop provided me with stencils and mediums to create this project.
The opinions I share are solely my own because I do love to use them.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz