Thursday, October 13, 2016

SCRAPTOBERFEST 2016! 12 Hour Scrapbooking Event for Breast Cancer

Scraptobertfest is a breast cancer event to raise money for immediate needs for those with breast cancer such as wigs, prosthesis, etc. No money go towards research, it goes directly to those brave fighters of this awful disease.
 
This event is a 12 hour scrapbooking event.
Many participants have been coming to the event for over 10 years.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served.
Lots, and lots of raffle prizes.
 
The best part is everything from food, raffle prizes, t-shirts, etc. is 100% donated. Amazing!
 
This is year we had four venders which donated a portion of their sales.  Here is a picture of the room in full swing.
 
This year we had scrapbookers, digital scrapbookers, card makers, knitters, and a couple of crafters making wreaths.


 
Although I'm one of the volunteers,  I also pay for a spot to create art. I usually make cards but I mostly walk around talking to everyone. Running here and there.
 
This year, although I wasn't in too much pain with my back (herniated disc), if felt better walking around so I only created these.
 
An Alice collage that is not finished.
 
 
And these two tags
 
 
It was a fun event and one I look forward to every year.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz