Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Traveling with Art Supplies

Hi Everyone!
When I go on vacation I always carry art supplies with me.
This trip I kept to watercolors knowing that paint and other supplies would be available.
 
You can see what my bag looks like and all The Crafter's Workshop stencils I carried HERE.
 
Today I'm going to show all the unfinished pages I worked on.
 
These pages are for coloring.
 

 

 
 
The Crafter’s Workshop provided me with stencils to create these projects.
The opinions I share are solely my own because I do love to use them.
 
I used watercolors on these.
 

 
 
Here are some other pages I used watercolors, paint, modeling paste and ephemera.
 

This page I just wanted to see what it would look like with lots of legs!






 
Not sure how I'm going to finish this one.
Although it has given me an idea for a canvas.

 
I've had these Zebras for a while now.
I cut them from reams of paper.
The Overlapping Stripes stencil is perfect for this page.


 
 
That's it for now.
You can see all The Crafter's Workshop stencil on Scrapbook.com.
 
More art to follow soon!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Impressive! Beautiful works in progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pages, and what a great way to work/play while travelling. Beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz