Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Love it when it just happens.....

I didn't even plan or think about.
I just used what paints I had on my table.
I love this one.

You can see I used the Oblong stencil from The Crafter's Workshop.
 
 
 
 
I created this on mixed media paper.
Since I didn't know what I was going to do, I didn't want to use a canvas or wood board. Now I wish I did.
 
Also, as I was cleaning up my table even the deli paper underneath everything I worked on this weekend looks pretty cool.
 


 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. What a great piece, Karenliz - it's got SO much pop and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! It's a great feeling when it just falls together like that! You can always mount it on a woodboard if you find one that's the same size! I've seen videos on how to do that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz