Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Do Over Time! Purple Haze

It's time to show you another do over.
It just wasn't working for me.
I didn't like it and threw it in the closet.
It was sitting there since 2014.

Sorry it's blurry.
Even the camera didn't like it.


So I pulled it from the closet and added some white, black and shades of blue



It's amazing what adding more color can do to a painting.
Now I love it.


Here is a side by side comparison.

  

Although I love the final result, did anyone like the original?

Thanks so much for stopping by!









1 comment:

  1. Oh yes! i prefer the original. Its more vibrant.... To each their own though Karenliz. If it means that now you will take it out of the closet then you did good!!! :) Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz