Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Abstract Tag: Playing with Inks

When I don't have a lot of time to play in my art room, I always grab a tag or an art journal.
Today I have a tag to share.
I used spray paints, inks, acrylic paints, and stamps.

As you can see I just added all of the above to the tag and just let it dry.



I added some stamps, number stencil with spray paint, and used a fine line paint bottle to add some writing details.


 I know need to play with the inks again. 
Some are water soluble and some are not.
I really didn't pay attention to what I used.
Some of the inks just kept spreading until it was dry.


Here is the final tag.


I definitely need to play more with all the inks I have.
I keep forgetting I have them.
How many supplies to you have that you don't use?

Thanks so much for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz