Friday, December 19, 2014

The Funkie Junkie 12 Tags of Christmas TAG #12

Linda I finished this year!
I'm so excited.
I hated not completing it last year but life does get in the way sometimes.


Linda's tag is stunning. I love it.
Instead of making a wreath I made part of a tree.

Here is part of my tree and you can see the wire for the ornaments.


Here is the completed tag.  Again, the tag is very simple. 


Here is a close up of the #25 ornaments.


Done!
Thank you Linda for hosting the challenge again this year.
It was lots of fun as always.

Check out Linda's blog and boutique.


Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Karenliz- I love this tag - it really looks like fresh snow on the branches! - April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Christmas evergreens, with the sparkly snow, and especially the glittered ornaments with the tiny touch of baker's twine. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete