Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Shadow Box

This year when you ordered from Red Lead Paperworks you received a free gift.
The gift is a tiny wooden shadow box to put together and decorate.
Here is what I did with mine.

Painted it Christmas Red.
Used Christmas scrapbooking paper and added that to the inside of the box to create a scene.



These are all the pieces that came with it.
I added the glitter around the front of the box.
Plus added the start and a tree to the front.



It arrived with two trees so I attached  one to the back and added snow to it.
Below is a close up of that tree.



The tiny deer is so cute.
When it arrived the antlers were broken.
But I just glued that back on and painted the deer in a few shades of browns.

I love the way it turned out.




Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz