Friday, December 19, 2014

The Funkie Junkie 12 Tags of Christmas - Tag #7

I'm almost done.

First I loved the pinking color but I couldn't find the color in my distress stains so I tried pink and didn't like the tag so I started over. 
I will show you the pink tag at the end of the post.

I decided what I really loved was the Gothic stencil background.
I don't have that stencil but I do have a large 12x12 stencil with the same design that I used for my background.

Here are close ups of the background.





Here is the finished tag!


Don't forget to check out all Linda's tags and her boutique, The Funkie Junkie

Here is the pink tag that I hate.



Thanks so much for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz