Tuesday, September 23, 2014

It's Fall! Leaving Are Changing

Happy Tuesday.

For today's card my stencil aliens chose TCW491s Doodling Stencil to use.
Actually, my stencil aliens were trying to jump off my table holding the stencils over their heads trying to fly. 
Duh! There's holes in them. Well, this stencil was the last one they used.
I'm also using Halloween Blueprint 2 stamp set.

To create this card I stamped the Wheat stamp and used watercolors to color it in.
Then stamped the Pumpkin on a separate piece of paper, colored it in and cut it out.
I also found scrap pieces of a deli paper with a halloween background stamp and some paper leaves to add to the card.

Now for the stencil. 
I used distress inks through the stencil for the background.
For a watercolor look I sprayed it with water.
Once everything was dry I attached everything to the card.



Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Fall is my favorite time of year and this a perfect card for ushering it in! I love it Karen! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz