Friday, September 19, 2014

BEWARE: It's that time again!

It's time for Halloween cards.
You all now how I love to create spooky cards.
I am trying to create a few that aren't spooky.
Not sure I'm going to like those.
This one is spooky.

This time my stencil aliens wanted to get involved.
They challenged me to create cards using one stencil.
I can use whatever stencil I want but only one per card.

Here is my first card.
I used The Crafter's Workshop stencil called Fireworks (TCW473s).
Halloween Blueprint Stamp Set from Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz
Statement Stamp - Scary Stories from Red Lead Paperworks.

As you can see I used my one stencil on the background with gel medium. Once it was dry I added watered down acrylic inks.



Thanks so much for stopping by!



1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz