Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Painting Fun! An Abstract, I think

I've been working on painting abstracts. If you were to look at the art in my Pinterest boards, you will find more abstracts than anything. I've only finished one other and it was only 8x8. This canvas is 12x16.  I'm not sure this one is finished yet. I've been looking at it for a couple of days and still have not changed it so I thought I would share it.

I would love to hear your thoughts on it.

 
The top is layers of paint with a stencil. I used The Crafters Workshop stencil, TCW445 Palms. The bottom is layers of deli paper that I had full of letters and numbers. I think I may lighten it up a bit.
 
I would love to hear your feedback on it!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I still think it looks cool...kinda like a dark snowy evening.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz