Saturday, May 10, 2014

Live In The Moment

I have a shelf full of canvas in different sizes. I call them my ugly pile.
I started them, tried to rework them, gave up and threw it on the shelf.
My goal this year is to pick one or two a month and try to do something with it.
This on is a 6x6 canvas.
You can see the background that I covered up a little.
Well, covered quite a bit.
I think it was the colors.
 
I added the stencil TCW375 Corn Flowers with modeling paste and used acrylic paints to add color.
I found part of a stamp on some tissue paper and added that to the canvas.
 


Do you have a pile of "Ugly" canvases?
I would love to know what you do with yours!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

  1. This looks stunning Karen and I love your idea of going back and using your canvases. The flowers on this are beautiful
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite stencils- lovely Karen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz