Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Collage Journal: No. 47

Hi Everyone!
 
I have another page to show you from my collage journal.
I love old photos and I have collected quite a few over the years.
I print out about 10 at a time.
The hard part is deciding whether to get out the individuals out of the scene in the photo or leave them in. This little girl I cut out of the picture to sit her on a little piece of a tag. 
While I was multi-tasking I dropped a stamp on this page so I use it again with a little bit of water to add to the background.
 
 
All these pieces are from my box of scraps.
In this collage journal, it's all about using the scraps.
I keep all these bits and pieces for that something special.
It's time to let go and just use them.
 
Do you have a box of bits and pieces you have saved for that something special?
I would love to know.
Leave me a comment here or on my Facebook page!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a neat page - love the way you've framed just part of her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz