Monday, November 12, 2012

The Funkie Junkie 12 Tags of Christmas

Linda has a tag challenge on her blog, The Funkie Junkie, called 12 Tags of Christmas. I joined in on it last year and had so much fun. To play click on her blog link and it will bring you to the first tag and all the deets on how to play. This year I am so far behind I hope I can catch up before it's over.

What inspired me about Linda's first tag was that it was all one color, brass/gold and I loved the stars. I thought I would challenge myself to use only one color, silver. I love this tag and I see more in my future.

 
 
I first painted the tag in silver paint and used a pin and made a swirly design in the background and let it dry then I added glass bead texture paste.  I love this picture of Santa and it's in black and white so it was perfect.
 
Here is a close up of the glass bead texture paste and you can see the swirls in the paint.
 
 
Her second Christmas tag is wonderful you should go take a look and its perfect since I'm obsessed with silver right now!
 
Head on over to The Funkie Junkie to join in on Linda's 12 Tags of Christmas! You will love it!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love this tag. I love the black and white feel to it. Very classic feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow, Karenliz! This is totally fabulous - loving the silvery sheen and those glass beads are such a perfect embellishment - the vellum stars are pretty wonderful too!

    So thrilled to see you playing along with us this year - a big warm welcome to the challenge!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz