Saturday, November 17, 2012

Seth Apter, The Altered Page




In march Seth Apter, The Altered Page, had an open call to everyone for 4x4 mixed media art. His project would be online and there would be no jury. All submissions if they met the requirements would be accepted. Yes, I joined in. You can read all about HERE.

You had to answer one or all three questions:

1. The Artistic Ingredient: If your artwork could talk, what would it say?
2. Passion in Action: Who has had the most impact on your creative life?
3. Secrets Revealed: What is one thing you have never shared with the creative community?
 
I only answered number 2. My mother has a huge impact on my creative life. You can read all about and see what I created HERE.
 
The exciting part is that my art work along with others will be shows on his blog on Sunday, November 18th. Please take a look at all the outstanding art and don't forget to look at Seth's art too!
 
His site: The Altered Page
 
Go on over and take a look! You love what you see.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, heading over to check it out! Hope you're doing well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for creating and sharing such a special work of art for the project! And thanks for spreading the word too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz