Friday, August 17, 2012

Time for Reorganization!

Just letting you know I won't have any posts this weekend (maybe one).  I am reorganizing my art room. It's time. I bought a couple of drawer units from Ikea and I think I will be able to put all my rubber stamps in them and get rid of two huge pieces of furniture (maybe more).  I think I will have a little more room.

Here is what my room looks like now. I'm showing you this picture because you can see those drawers I have all my stamps in. You should see the most changes there but I may move a few more items. The chest of drawers that holds my paints (fan on top) I hope to get rid of too.




I'm also taking everything down off all the walls.  One small section of a wall will be an inspiration spot. I haven't decided how I'm going to do it yet. Any suggestions?  This room as never been painted since we moved in. It was supposed to be a guest bedroom, then it was a play room for my daughter then my art room. When I can afford to get all the carpets replaced in the house and put down a floor I will paint the room. Until then I can play around with what I want to hang on the walls.


Have a great weekend
Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Fun, fun, fun! Can't wait to see the after pics. I wanna paint my inspiration wall a pretty blue one of these days. I've been reorganizing trying to get my stamps closer but I still haven't figured out where to put them and it doesn't help that I keep buying more supplies, lol. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz