Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Stood still as if time had stopped........

Was on a piece of scrap paper that gave me the idea for this piece. All the paper on this are scraps on my table. The tree in the background is from a Cricut cartridge called October 31.  I use this tree a lot.



Can you see the bats in the background. Thats the great thing about spray inks you can dry them and spray more on top for some neat effects.  Here is a close up so you can see the bats.



I decided to put it in a frame. It was hard to take a picture of with the glare but you get the general idea of what it looks like.




I'm starting to buy frames for some of my art pieces. I may try to sell some. I am definitely bringing a few pieces into work with me to decorate my area.


Thanks so much for stopping by!





1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! I love it! I like the bats in the background, the tree, the quote, and the poison sign. I love the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz