Monday, September 26, 2011

The Umbrella Man!

Salutations!  I was away on vacation for some rest and relaxation but I also did a little crafting! Here is a tag I made.


For early birthday presents I received quite a few of Tim Holtz dies, stamps, embellishments, tapes plus we went to a large flea market and scored eight old music books plus sheet music. I used the die to cut him out of old sheet music but decided to use what is left to make this tag.  I used punchinella and distress inks on the tag first then adhered the sheet music. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!



1 comment:

  1. Love that you used the "leftovers" this way. I'm always looking for good ways to use leftovers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz