Monday, September 19, 2011

The Sketchbook Project!

Salutations! I'm so excited. I'm am participating in The Sketchbook Project 2012 and I received my sketchbook.  Now you're asking, what is it?  For a small fee you sign up to receive a small sketchbook that is specially numbered and themed.  It is completely blank and you can do anything with. It's a small art journal.  You complete the 32 pages and return it by January 2012. The books are catalogs and go on a world tour.  Once the tour is complete it is permanently house in San Francisco where anyone can go and view your sketchbook.  You also have access on their site to others working on the project to upload photographs of your week and chat. You can click on the link here

Here is what my sketchbook looks like and it's called A Path Though Trees. Although you choose you your theme you are free do so whatever you want including decorate the cover.



If you love art journals like I do, you will have lots of fun with the project!

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!





1 comment:

  1. Oh, I so hope you are going to be posting pics of how this looks as you progress...it is going to be magnificent! Not sure I'd want to give it away but guess you'll just have to scrapbook all the pics of it when you are done! Sounds like a really cool project though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz