Sunday, August 14, 2011

I spy with my little eye something.......

Something silver! 
Salutations!  On a trip to Joann Fabrics I found these little silver bottle caps in the jewelry section (found 2 inch size caps too!)  I had Tim Holtz paper and stamps on my desk and this little cap screamed to be put on a card.



Here is a close up of the bottle cap.



The caps came with clear adhesive buttons and I cut out a bottle cap from Tim Holtz paper stash.  I bought the 2 inch size and I can't wait to make something with them.

Supplies:
Ivory cardstock
Grunge paper
Coredinations color core
Tim Holtz Stamps - Journy
Tim Holtz paper stash
Distress Ink: tea dye and aged mohagony
Tim Holtz embossing folder
Tiny bottle cap

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!





1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz