Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Monday!

Salutations! Well tax season is over! I work for a tax accountant and once the season is over we close the office at 1PM and go to lunch. We also get to be home a little earlier so I had time to clean up my craft room and post a tag I made this weekend.

I have a new stamp called Row of Houses from Hero Arts. I decided to use that stamp and some Core'dinations paper and make a country scene.


To make the tag I covered half the tag with paper from a 6x6 paper pack from My Minds Eye called Stella Rose. I love this paper. I then used the green core'dinations paper and tore it to make the landscape. The row of houses I stamped and embossed on yellow dotted paper also from the Stella Rose and cut them out and placed them one the landscape. The flowers are from Stampin Up called Botanical Blooms. I punched a sun and added string and a crystal.  I wanted to add some clouds to the sky so I added white ribbon. I really love the way the ribbon looks. Does it look like clouds to you? 

I hope you liked the tag! I had fun making it!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Go Create and Be Extraordinary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz