Monday, April 11, 2011

Friends Will Leave Footprints in Your Heart

Salutations! I told you last week that I was busy making string art flowers and uploaded a video tutorial. I wanted to show you what I made with all the flowers.


I folded a few of the sprielli flowers so it gave them a different look. I added green wire for stems and leaves and used Core'dinations paper with Tiny Mosiac embossing folder and sanded it. I used silver thread on all the flowers.  This is a 5" x 5" Maya Road chipboard square banner and I added the wire for hanging.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you like it.

Go Create and Be Extraordinary!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! How fun and unique these are. Very pretty card Karenliz. I do enjoy seeing your creations. You always have something different to show. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz