Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year with Old Art!

Salutations! They are not really old but I did make these mixed media pieces last year. My craft room looks like Christmas threw up all over it so I haven't been in there to make anything.

I love words and quotes and use them on cards and other pieces of art.  These were my first pieces of mixed media work and I really liked making them.  All I really did was pick paint colors and throw it on the canvas and just let the creativity flow! 

Enjoy!



Quote:  In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. Bill Cosby



Quote:  Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.  Mark Twain

Go Create and Be Extraordinary!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz