Monday, December 13, 2010

So frustrating when your brain and fingers don't work well together!

Salutations! This card I'm going to show is a complete surprise to me. I had this wonderful card design in my mind but I couldn't get it to work out.  I had the background paper and the red ribbon already on the card but my idea just wasn't working.  It's so frustrating when your brain and fingers don't work well together!

I walked away from the table and decided it was time to clean up and start fresh.  With a basket of stickers in my hand and a large dining room table I decided to dump the basket. Yes, I do have a binder to store all the stickers but I haven't been able to sit long enough to put them in there. Well, the only sticker package from the large pile on the table that fell on the floor was the poinsettias. Those stickers were meant to be used. Hey, the jumped right off the table at my feet!

Enjoy!


Supplies: Black card 5.5" x 5.5"; Graphic 45 Christmas Past Paper Pack (background paper and Santa); gold stickles, red ribbon found in my stash, and Jolee's Boutique Dimensional Poinsettia Stickers.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be posting more cards this week! 

Go Create and Be Extraordinary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz