Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy New Year!

Salutations! I thought I would show you the last of Christmas.  I have a couple of photographs I took in front of the Christmas Tree and my Christmas Card I sent out this year.

First my card:


The snowflakes and trees are from Stampin Up; the deer I traced on paper and made a stencil from it. The inks are all distress inks.

Here are my photos in front of the tree:




I bet you thought it was going to be photos of my family in front of the tree?
That's it until next year!
Thanks for stopping by.

Go Create and Be Extraordinary!



1 comment:

  1. Love your photos Karen! I don't always think to get those tight shots. Love the way the lights blur out like that. I finally have some time to catch up on my blog reading. Liked your thoughts about New Year's resolutions too! I'm not big into resolutions, but a go-to word or phrase makes sense to me. I'll have to give it more thought. Best wishes for 2011!

    Thanks for your comment about my echidna quill background paper! I am finding I really like using my own photos for backgrounds on my scrapbook pages.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz