Tuesday, July 18, 2017

My Travels in May: South Carolina

Hi Everyone
In May I traveled to South Carolina to see my goddaughter, Cassidy.  We both love photography and we took off for a day to take pictures.  We decided to go to the Riverbanks Zoo and Botanical Gardens.  Here are a few pictures of flowers in the gardens. I have tons so I'll be sharing them will you in a couple of posts.









That's it for now. I hope you enjoyed them.
I'll be off on new travels soon so look out for another finding art post!

If you love these pictures, please check out Cassidy's blog and see hers.


Thanks so much for stopping by!




3 comments:

  1. These macro photos are stunning, Karenliz! Flowers are a favourite of mine, and it would be hard to find lovelier photos of them than here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photography! These would be wonderfully lovely framed and hung on a focus wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karenliz,
    Your photos are absolutely stunning and it appears that you had an amazing visit with your goddaughter.
    Looking forward to more pictures.
    xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz