Friday, March 10, 2017

Mark Montano ATC Swap

In January, Mark Montano had an ATC Swap and the theme was Love. Today I'm going to show you the ATCs I created and the ATCs I received.

Here a quick tutorial on how I created mine.

First, I added a script stamp to the background. Then added the hearts from TCW's Trust Your Heart Stencil with TCW Gel Medium Gloss


I used DecoArt paints to add one of my favorite color combinations of pink and gold.


I used little white tags and added TCW Gel Medium to them and dipped them in gold glass beads.  Used some bead adhesive and wrote love on each card and added more gold glass beads.


I decided to do them all the same way.
On the back side was all the information about the ATCs plus I added a little history on Valentines Day.


Now to show you the cards I received. They are all gorgeous!

This one was created by Mark Montano.  Love it.


I love the little butterflies and the texture around the heart.


This was created by Karen Angelo


The crystals on the petals and all the gold around the edges is gorgeous.


This one was created by Kathryn. Sorry, I can't read her last name.


Love all the glitter.


Created by Keri Krause


I'm loving the little feathers and the blue brad for the eye.



Leslie Engelson - love the little girl.



My favorite page is all the gold leaf.





Here is the last one from Diana Kovacs.



Whats not to love! 



Don't you just love them all?

Thanks so much for stopping by!










2 comments:

  1. Great cards sent and received K-liz!! Love the one from Diane Kovacs especially!
    Yummy atc's all around! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these ATC's - given and received. Not only are you supremely talented, you're very fortunate in your swap. Well done all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz