Friday, November 28, 2014

My Migraine Painting

First it's not finished.
Yes, I work on it when I have a migraine.
It's usually the second day and I can function but need a distraction.

Someone asked me why?
I have no idea.

I've been working on this painting for two years only when I have a migraine that lasts two days.
I don't know why I go right for this painting.
You name a color, I've used it on this painting.

I thought I would show you how it looks now.
I believe the colors will stay.

It's not finished but maybe soon.


How long have you worked on a project?

Thanks so much for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Your works are all so beautiful. I love the colours on IT much.
    Have a nice day and good bless.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz