Monday, November 17, 2014

Art Journal Page: White Space

One of the things that I love about art journaling is it is relaxing.
I have many journals but I keep four small ones on my table at all times.
Small journals are just easier for me.
Lets face it a small blank page is better than a larger one.
One journal I use for traveling but sometimes I reach for it. 
I add left over paint, paper, wet stencils, etc. to build up pages for use later.
This page is one of those pages.
I decided it didn't need to fill the page.
The more I leave white space the more I love it.
The images were already there I just added watercolors
and one little word.



Thanks so much for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Karenliz, I love that page and the word, somehow it looks so calm, so peaceful and so balanced, the white space is really nice on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz